iSpeech is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join the team and help with new and existing projects.
We are a rapidly growing speech technology startup, and we have developed speech based mobile applications with over 30 Million downloads. Some of our applications have been featured at TechCrunch Disrupt and Mashable. We are a very dedicated and dynamic team, and we are looking for a highly motivated candidate with experience developing Android mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with and have had hands on experience with many of the processes and techniques related to:
• Implementing applications from designs provided by UI and Graphics team
• Managing junior Android developers and providing technical guidance
• Maintaining existing App Store applications with updates and bug fixes
• Setting up unit tests
• Maintaining an SDK that is distributed to third party developers
• Meeting weekly goals and deliverables
• Extensive Java knowledge
• Strong Android knowledge
• Developed applications that use custom activities
• Deep understanding of web services
• Strong debugging skills
About iSpeech, Inc.
iSpeech (http://www.iSpeech.org ) is a leading provider of cloud-based speech technology and mobile applications. iSpeech (www.iSpeech.org) is a high quality text to speech and speech recognition provider and the maker of the popular mobile applications DriveSafe.ly (>30 million downloads, Mashable Awards’ Best Mobile App and Talkz, a messaging app recently launched at TechCrunch Disrupt. The iSpeech Cloud has been used over a billion times.
How to Apply
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org