iSpeech is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the team and help with new and existing projects.
We are a rapidly growing speech technology startup. We have developed speech based mobile applications with over 30 Million downloads. Some of our applications have been featured at TechCrunch Disrupt and Mashable. We are a very dedicated and dynamic team looking for a highly motivated candidate with experience creating designs for web and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with and have hands on experience with many of the processes and techniques related to:
• Illustrating concepts by designing rough layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
• Designing interaction flows, wireframes, mockups, style guides, and assets for our applications
• Coordinating the design of material with clients and/or supervisors as needed, and making necessary changes
• Drawing and printing charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork using provided software
• Maintaining archive of images, photos, and previous artwork
• Preparing necessary documentation and instructions for other team members who assemble and prepare final layouts
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements as needed
• Maintaining technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop
• Strong graphic design and layout skills
• Flash knowledge is a definite plus
• Creative, flexible, and innovative mind
About iSpeech, Inc.
iSpeech (http://www.iSpeech.org ) is a leading provider of cloud-based speech technology and mobile applications. iSpeech (www.iSpeech.org) is a high quality text to speech and speech recognition provider and the maker of the popular mobile applications DriveSafe.ly (>30 million downloads, Mashable Awards’ Best Mobile App) and Talkz, a messaging app recently launched at TechCrunch Disrupt. The iSpeech Cloud has been used over a billion times.
How to Apply
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org